COVID 19 Statement
HOLIDAY AUTOMOTIVE – YES, WE’RE OPEN
ADVANCED CORONAVIRUS PROTOCOLS AS OF 8/1/2020:
- Holiday Team Members who are medically capable are wearing masks in accordance with State of Wisconsin Emergency Order #1.
- Customers are asked to wear masks in compliance with Emergency Order #1. Masks are readily available for customer use
- Access to Holiday Automotive facilities will NOT be denied if a customer does not wear a mask. Team Holiday will respect the privacy of any customer’s mask exemption.
- Employees are allowed into other buildings and departments for essential business purposes only
- Transfer of materials between departments utilizes a contact-free protocol
- ServiceMaster and Cintas perform overnight deep-cleaning with workday disinfecting by Holiday staff
- Infection control of courtesy vehicles, test-drive vehicles, and customer vehicles includes disinfection fogging, wiping and protective barriers
- Customer-facing team members’ phone numbers are listed at https://www.holidayautomotive.com/about-us/staff/ for direct customer use during business hours to encourage pre-arranged visits
- Landline phone numbers (including 920-921-8898) now accept incoming text messages. If using these numbers for text, please state your name and the department or personnel of interest.
- Plexiglass barriers are positioned at each team member’s station
- Customer lounge capacities are reduced to allow for proper distancing
- Contact-free, outdoor service vehicle drop-off is available
- The Holiday Alternative Transportation (HAT) courtesy fleet is being utilized to assist customers where possible and appropriate
- Body shop interaction and estimates are being done outdoors when possible
- We encourage the use of Holiday@Home distance services and pre-arranged appointments:
– Schedule service online at https://www.holidayautomotive.com/service/schedule-service/
– Digital, contact-free service check-in is available using the link in your confirmation message
– Local vehicle pick-up and delivery is available to service customers
- Customers are greeted outdoors when possible and interactions maintain social distancing
- Sit-down interactions are at disinfected showroom tables or desks with plexiglass dividers
- We encourage the use of Holiday@Home distance services:
– View vehicles from every angle using our state-of-the-art 360-degree display technology at www.holidayautomotive.com .
– Request a personalized YouTube video highlighting your features-of-interest
– See our competitive, market-based Simplified Price clearly listed on each vehicle
– Use the “Buy It Now” button for payment options, trade estimate, secure credit application, instant loan approval and appointment request (in-store or @home)
– Request an @home test drive delivered right to your driveway
– Our valuation experts will provide a trade value for your car remotely
– Request @home delivery of your new or pre-owned vehicle
A message from our CEO, Mike Shannon
March 17, 2020
The ongoing coronavirus situation has impacted all facets of life and we want you to know that the health and safety of our customers and employees are of utmost importance to Holiday Automotive.
We take great pride in our facilities and ensure they are always clean and presentable. At this time, cleanliness is not just a source of pride, but a matter of safety. With an abundance of caution, we have implemented enhanced infection control measures in an attempt to slow the spread of germs. Here are a few examples:
Increased infection control measures in all Holiday facilities by partnering with ServiceMaster for nightly deep-cleaning and disinfecting with all-day attention to high-traffic areas and touch points
Implemented infection control process for key touch points in courtesy vehicles, test-drive vehicles, and customer vehicles that are in for service, body work or trade valuation
Eliminated close contacts between team members and with customers (no handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.)
Suspended all large meetings of team members
Minimized travel between buildings in an attempt to isolate each team to their respective facility
With these enhanced measures in place, we are here to serve your automotive purchase, service and collision repair needs. We realize that some in the community will prefer not to come into our stores; and that’s okay. Please reach out to us for special accommodation. We will listen with empathy and assist with the kindness you’ve come to expect at Holiday. Here are a few examples of additional services we can offer:
An individual will pick up and deliver your vehicle for service at no additional charge (FdL addresses)
A product expert will create a YouTube video of your vehicle of interest and privately send you the link to your very own virtual test-drive
An individual will drop off a vehicle of interest for you to test-drive for final consideration
Our experts will provide a trade value for your car remotely
We will offer personal buy-from-home options and a secure online credit application
A team member will provide home delivery of your new or used vehicle
The team at Holiday truly cares about you, your well-being and your vehicle. We’re here to get you back on the road, perform scheduled maintenance, congratulate you on the purchase of a new vehicle, talk cars or just be a bit of an escape from the news cycle. The landscape is ever-changing, so please visit our facebook page and website for updates as we rally together to move forward as the resilient community we are known to be. As the world works through these moments, please know that Holiday Automotive is here for you, just as we have been for the ups and downs of the last 60-years.
Thank you for your business and your continued trust in our team of passionate automotive experts. Please give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Car Shopper Update
Our sales team has procedures in place to make your shopping visit a safe and enjoyable one.
SERVICE CUSTOMER UPDATE
Whether you utilize our pick-up and drop-off service or visit our service center, we have precautions in place to complete your service with minimal personal interaction; keeping you safe and your vehicle healthy.
VEHICLE SANITIZATION PROCESS
An advanced infection control protocol is used when your vehicle is in for service. These steps have also been added to customer vehicle detail service as well as our used vehicle reconditioning process to give you peace of mind when servicing or shopping at Holiday.