2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
When it comes to shopping for a compact SUV, one of the most important considerations, aside from pricing of course, is fuel economy. Thankfully, the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy is quite impressive. Offering up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine, the Chevy Equinox gas mileage is likely to meet or exceed your expectations for how efficient a crossover can be! Call 866-810-7452 or contact us online for more information, or simply read on to learn how the Equinox will fit into your Campbellsport and Waupun drives.
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Details
For the 2022 model year, the Chevy Equinox only offers one engine: an especially efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder. That having been said, the Chevy Equinox gas mileage you experience will vary based on whether or not you opt for FWD or AWD, in addition to, of course, how you drive:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
It’s not just fuel efficiency that the 2022 Chevy Equinox offers. This compact SUV also provides impressive performance:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Enhancing Features
The impressive 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage isn’t just a result of engine strengths, but rather, also plenty of other fuel-efficiency promoting features, including:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you stop with your foot on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, your Equinox engine will shut off entirely to help conserve gas. When you remove your foot from the brake, however, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts. If you ever wish to turn off Automatic Stop/Start, it can be done by pressing the designated disable switch; at the beginning of the next ignition cycle, however, it’ll automatically turn on again.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tires are under-inflated it can negatively affect your gas mileage? Accordingly, the new Equinox is standard-equipped with a TPMS system that will tell you when your tire pressure is off so you can return it to normal levels.
Get Behind the Wheel at Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac!
Ready to experience the fuel-efficient, gutsy, and spacious Chevy Equinox compact SUV on Oshkosh streets? Call Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac at 866-810-7452 to book your test drive. Meanwhile, explore all of our car buying tips and Chevy research topics to make a more informemd buying or leasing decision.
More From Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Looking for a spacious family-friendly SUV that has what you need to get you from Point A to Point B in style and with class? The 2022 Chevy Equinox is just such a vehicle! For this SUV, the maxim “It’s what’s on the inside that counts” most definitely applies. Why? The Chevy Equinox interior not…
There’s no shortage of choices available when it comes down to which of the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 trim levels will best meet your needs. But we know that with a claim like that, you will require proof. No problem! Consider this your definitive guide to the GMC Sierra configurations, which include models such as…
When it’s equipped properly, the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 towing capacity reaches up to 13,000 pounds! That’s of course true when you choose the available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine with the Max Trailering Package and 20-inch wheels. Still, 13,000 pounds is a whole lot to tow around Oshkosh and Campbellsport — and a whole lot…
The Chevy Silverado electric pickup truck is one of the most anticipated vehicles around Oshkosh, and for good reason. The Chevy Silverado electric truck is setting the standard for EVs with a class-leading range, amenities, and technology. Let’s take a closer look at the electric Silverado in more detail below! For more information, feel free…
Electric vehicles are here and renowned for being fast and efficient! They are also quiet and deliver near-instantaneous torque for your travels around Fond Du Lac! If you love your Chevy, you might be wondering about the future of Chevy electric vehicles. Chevrolet electric is a paradigm shift. We have a lot to look forward to, from…